The Halo 4 Champions Bundle launches on 8/20 for 800 Microsoft Points. You can read more about what it includes here. For now, check out the details of the 8.19 Title Update, which supports the upcoming DLC as well as enables the use of two Support Upgrades which are available to all players free of charge.
New Support Upgrade available to all players: Recharge
Recharge decreases the time it takes for your shields to recharge.
New Support Upgrade available to all players: Survivor
Survivor ejects you out of a vehicle if it’s about to explode.
- Enabled the ability to download, play and equip all of the premium content included in the Halo 4 Champions Bundle, including:
- New Maps: Pitfall and Vertigo
- New Game Type: Ricochet
- New Armor: Ricochet
Infinity Armor Pack
- New Armors: Mark V, ODST and Prefect
Steel Skin Pack
- 10 New Weapon Skins
Bonus Content (included with bundle only)
- 8 New Spartan Stances
- 5 New Weapon Skins
- 5 New Armor Skins
New Tactical Package: Resistor
-Resistor allows players to retain full mobility despite taking fire for a few moments.
Champions Bundle Known Issues
- Prefect, Mark V and Ricochet forearms display as ODST in first-person POV in Custom Games and Matchmaking.
- Some Forge items in the “Scenery” and “Gadget” palettes of the Majestic and Castle Map Packs will have incorrect labels.
- Non-host players in Forge mode will be unable to see other Monitors, though Gamertags will still hover. The host of the game is able to see all Monitors, and there is no additional gameplay impact – all other Forge features are fully accessible.
- The three new armor mods, along with Champions Bundle content, are not available in Spartan Ops or Campaign.
- Loadouts are reset and Spartan Points are refunded when a new Loadout slot is unlocked. This occurs at SR-6, SR-14, SR-26 and SR-41. When you reach these levels, you will need to re-purchase all items and redo your Loadouts. No Spartan Points will be lost.